1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about their selves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people.
4. No tag-backs.
1. I haven't broken any bones yet, even though I've fallen over and off things plenty of times. I don't drink a whole lot of milk, but I do eat a fair amount of cheese, so I guess my calcium levels are fairly high and my bones strong.
2. I can sing 'Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes' in Pitjantjatjara.
3. I don't read much fan fiction. I write far more than I ever read. I realise this is bad of me. I don't really have the 'oooh, I must track down [insert fandom here] fic' drive that other people get when they get into fannish sources. I do occasionally get 'oooh, I must write [insert fandom here] fic' urges, and sometimes fulfill them. I'm still not entirely sure why I am like this.
4. I have a huge friendship kink. The snarkier the friends, the better. Sam & Gene? YAY! Shawn & Gus? YAY. George & Mitchell? YAY! Merlin & Arthur? Apparently, YAY. It's the friendship aspect of a couple that will get me liking them, but I also enjoy the snarky wariness in some couples. (Like Chuck & Casey!)
5. I identify as straight, but I'm fairly open minded when it comes to sexuality. In the sense that if I fell for a woman, I wouldn't freak out. I can appreciate the female form and have a few actresses and singers on a list that I would 'turn gay for'. I realise I am not all that unique in this respect.
6. I've had an original television show going on in my head for the past two years. shadowhuntress recently informed me USA have greenlit a show that sounds uncannily similar to my tv show. I don't know whether to be sad they got there before me, or glad it's actually going to sort of happen. My show ended up in actual gay romance, which somehow I think won't happen with this one, so I still think I win.
7. I am kind of in love with the character of Ryan from the High School Musical films. I ask you never to repeat that again.
8. There are four tv shows I watch/have continued watching that I don't really like, but I kept/keep watching either in the hope they get better, in the hope they change slightly to suit my tastes, or to keep up with other fans. Three I'm upfront about; Doctor Who, Heroes and Dollhouse (I like aspects of all three, but generally come away with a grizzle or apathy.) One I don't want to mention, because piapiapiapiano will disown me.
I only tag those who want to do it.