2. This episode ('Bounce') of NCIS is really, really fun. \o/
3. The first series of Veronica Mars was awesome cakes with awesomesauce. I want to wrap Keith Mars in a big, fierce hug and never let him go. And Wallace! And Weevil! Once again, I am so glad I stuck with the show.
4. I'm starting the slow journey of sorting out all my media files. I used to be anally retentive about my files, but the past couple of years I haven't been. That's about to change.
5. I'm not in love with Dollhouse, but I keep watching to see if it gets better. The only good things about last night's episode were Boyd and the fact Rayna's pop songs sounded like genuine pop songs. Apart from that, there were that many plotholes and so much silliness, it wasn't worth it..
6. I ordered Tuesday and Crime and Punishment the other day; yay for LoM-6-degrees. Meanwhile, I still haven't seen Demons. I'm not sure I could handle Phil's accent for as long as I'd have to. (It's one of those moments where you're there going 'why didn't you go the extra step and have vocal coaching, again?')
7. I'm trying to decide if I should start watching Merlin, Mad Men or Leverage (as well as the things I'm already watching) of a night. I know they're all highly recommended for various different reasons. Any opinions?