1. I don't think I'm very good. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm very bad. Any and all popularity I have can be attributed in the same vein as Dan Brown having popularity. Oh shit.
2. That's called "not trusting my readers". Also, being a dick.
3. Why the fuck am I angsting over this? It's like walking. You put one foot forward and then the other, and before you know it, you're over there.
4. I don't actually know these characters. I've been writing them for [x amount of time] and I don't know a damn thing.
5. I can't be fagged writing the next section, I want to skip to that one. I think it's time for a smash cut!
6. It's okay to be a vignette writer, you know. Some brilliant writers are predominantly short story writers. Not everyone has what it takes to be a novelist.
7. OH. GOD. I HATE MYSELF.
8. Mmm. Chocolate.