1. My main reading material as an eight year old were Mills and Boon books.
2. My brushes with famous people include standing next to Richard Roxburgh at a film screening, having an extended email conversation that spanned months with Jason Marsden, and having John Simm type my name in an online Q&A.
3. I cry during the Futurama episode "Jurassic Bark", every time I watch it. Consequently, I have seen it only three times, compared with the nine times pretty much every other episode has been viewed.
4. I vomit whenever I'm in an aeroplane that's taking off or landing.
5. I lost my virginity in the back of a Ford Escort. It was not a great experience.
6. I had a poster for Shaun of the Dead long before I knew what the film was and who the hell Simon Pegg was. I became a fan based solely on that poster.
7. My Honours Thesis was on homosexuality in the Victorian Gothic. I started out with the intention to prove that it was a prevalent theme and came away believing that it was a load of cock.
8. When I was seven, I fell off my bicycle and broke my left leg. It's given me trouble ever since.
9. I usually live in a remote Australian Indigenous community.
10. I have had some of my writing published in a book.