- I don't know if this is obvious or not, but I really love writing. It makes me happy in ways other things just can't. Especially when it's working and not being a massive pain in the neck.
- We're supposed to be going out today, but Nick is still sleeping (I am gradually growing more familiar with this phenomenon.) Time for the air horn.
- The sky is so blue today. It's gorgeous. This is my second favourite time of year, when it can be a bit chill, but the clouds have whisked away, and there's the smell of newly mown grass. Oh my yes.
- Speaking of things that were supposed to happen, I was supposed to be going back home today, but I didn't get confirmation of my bus ticket booking. And now I haven't had confirmation of the ticket I ordered for Thursday. I think something may be amiss. Premier Stateliner are trying to keep me in Adelaide. Not that I'm exactly complaining.
- If Nick ever wakes up, we're going to go watch a movie of his choice - Hairspray. I have mentioned how my brother is so very great in the fact he's not afraid to appear incredibly gay? Not that a love of musicals makes you gay, only that most 17 year old boys would think so.
- I am really hungry. I want sushi.
Oh, what a beautiful morning...
I don't think I remembered to post this here. Title: A Phenomenon When You Came Along Fandom: Teen Wolf Word Count: 17,366 words. Rating:…
I wrote more Teen Wolf fic, Scott/Stiles this time, because multi-shipper, yo. Quiet, Heart. It's mostly character study and quiet reflection,…
Chapter 3 of Let Us Stray 'til Break of Day, wherein there is lacrosse.