01. What time did you get up this morning?
9.00 am. I went to bed at 5 in the morning. I was writing.
02. Diamonds or Pearls?
Pearls. I hate diamonds.
03. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I CAN'T REMEMBER! THIS IS A TRAVESTY! Uh... does Moonlight Cinema count? Because that was Little Miss Sunshine. You know? It must have been Happy Feet, way back in December, when I told myself I was going to be true to my BA major and watch more films. I lied.
04. What is your favorite TV show?
I'd be lying if I didn't mention Life on Mars at this point, but I have many others. Futurama and Corner Gas and due South and Spaced and Dad's Army and really the list goes on and on and on. Television and I are old friends. With benefits.
05. What did you have for breakfast?
Taramasalata and bread. Mmm.
06. What is your middle name?
07. What is your favorite cuisine?
Er, edible cuisine?
08. What foods do you dislike?
09. Your favorite Potato chip?
Ones covered in salt and vinegar. HEY, DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I COULD HAVE MEANT PROPER CHIPS OR CRISPS, I WIN! I also need to get the hell away from the capslock, but I'm kind of hyper right now. I think it might be lack of sleep.
10. What cd have you been listening to lately?
I rarely listen to one cd at a time, unless it's a concept album. Within the past 15 minutes my playlist has drawn samples from - The Beatles' Love Album, Nouvelle Vague and Uriah Heep. And Roger Whittaker. If you have to judge me, can you do so quietly?
11. What kind of car do you drive?
12. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey, cream cheese and cranberry sauce with stuffing. Christmas time food. Yum.
13. What characteristics do you despise?
All forms of bigotry.
14. What are your favorite clothes?
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
16. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't have one.
17. Where would you want to retire?
Retire? Teachers never retire. They stay in the system until you have to prise their cold, clammy, lifeless hands off the arm of a five year old.
18. Favorite time of day?
Fangirl time. Some days have every minute being my favourite.
19. Where were you born?
Greenwich Hospital, London.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Tennis? Curling? I do not really care.
21. Who do you think will not send this back?
22. Person you expect to send it back first?
23. Pepsi or Coke?
24. Beavers or Ducks?
25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
26. Pedicure or Manicure?
Neither, thanks for asking.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
28. What did you want to be when you were little?
29. What is your best childhood memory?
Best as in most enjoyable or best as in most clear? There are none which really stand out.
30. Ever been toilet papering?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Favorite restaurant?
I don't have one.
33. Favorite flower?
34. Favorite ice cream?
Boysenberry, rum and raisin, or jaffa.
35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway. Eat fresh.
36. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
I didn't, surprisingly.
37. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
Not counting LJ comments, that would be the delightful aingeal8c.
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't have a credit card. But, if I did, it would probably have to be amazon, because they have dvds of things I can't get over here and I kind of desperately want to see Boston Kickout and Miranda.
39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Everyone. I like these question asking things.
40. Last person you went to dinner with?
Amy, I think?
41. How many tattoos do you have?
42. How many people are you sending this to?
Everyone on my friends list. Theoretically.
43. What time did you finish this e-mail?
This is not an email.
44. Favorite magazine?
45. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
Currently, the lucky person who fills that daydream is John Simm. We'd be all awkward toward each other. It would be brilliant. He'd be terrified of me, because I'm one of "those" fans, and I'd be terrified of him, because he's John Simm. And then we'd just stare at each other, neither one of us knowing what to say.
46. If you could choose another first name, what would it be?
I'm happy with Laura. Thanks anyway.
47. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing?
Writing for money, I suppose.