"What kind of 'Society of People Who Have Never ... ' would you like to be the founding member of?"
1. Made it through the day without fannishly obsessing over the minute details of a text for at least twenty minutes, despite having tonnes of work.
2. Failed to stare at the telephone ambivalently before picking it up.
3. Sat through a full length film without going to the toilet once.
4. Actively wanted to drive just for the fun of it.
5. Given up on the things which really count (even though they've given up on myriads of other matters.)
In other news, I have my End of Year Concert tonight - so if you want to, wish me luck. If you don't want to, that's fine too.