1.What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
Avid Merrion - Proper Chrimbo
2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
I weep at a lot of movies. Even ones which make me happy.
4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Unless this includes orthodontistry, nothing.
5. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
Pinching my nose.
7. Are you a pyromaniac?
8. Do you have too many love interests?
Can't say I do.
9. Do you know anyone famous?
I guess so.
10. Describe your bed:
Blue sheets, purple duvet cover.
11. Spontaneous or planned?
Spontaneously planned! Ahah! Caught your bluff!
12. Who should play you in a movie about your life?
John Simm - he could do all the crying (a biography which switches the gender would be interesting, don't you think?)
13. Do you know how to play poker?
Dave Foley taught me Texas Hold'em.
14. What do you carry with you at all times?
All times? Nothing.
15. What do you miss most about being a kid?
The "I'm just a kid!" excuse.
16. Are you happy with your given name?
I do not mind it.
17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
I'm not sure such a thing is possible - I need the internet for research as well as play.
18. What color is your bedroom?
19. What was the last song you were listening to?
The Decemberists - Sixteen Military Wives
20. Have you ever been in a play?
Do Monologues count? Yes.
21. Have you ever been in love?
22. Do you talk a lot?
I can do.
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
I love myself, madly. Someone has to.
24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
They don't make a habit of it. I can only presume the man who asks me if I'm a Catholic is somewhat transient, but he doesn't annoy me.
25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Yes. Sometimes to my detriment. Deep down, I'm not nearly the nice person I aspire to be, though.
26. What is your ideal marriage location?
I'm going to assume you mean "wedding location", otherwise the question makes little sense (marriages are located wherever they are?!) I'm not big on the whole wedding thing.
27. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Piano or guitar.
29. What's your dream job?
30. Something you love and hate?
31. Is your desk clean or messy right now?
It's better than usual.
32. What do you do with your spare change?
Put it in our collective home money jar.
33. What's the one language you want to learn?
I'd like to improve the ones I already know some of - my Old English, French and German.
34. How do you eat an apple?
Well, Johnny, you clean it first, then you open your mouth big and wide and bite down into the shiny green or red surface of the fruit. You close your teeth together and start chewing on the juicy flesh. When it's in small enough pieces, you swallow. Lather, rinse, repeat.
35. What do you order at a bar?
If I'm at a bar? Lemon, lime and bitters.
36. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Not by my own hand.
37. Do you have tattoos?
I do not.
38. Do you drive a stick?
I have no idea what this question is asking me. Who drives a stick? How can you drive a stick? Huh wha?
39. What's one trait you hate in a person?
40. What kind of watch(es) do you have?
A large digital one.
41. Most frivolous purchase?
There was that year I was buying DVD boxed sets every weekend when I probably should have saved up my money. That was frivolous.
42. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Yes. I'm not necessarily proud of this quality, but I cannot deny it exists.
43. What do you cook the best?
44. Favorite writing instrument?
45. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
46. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I think I probably already do, most of the time.
47. What's the one car you will never buy?
48. What kind of books do you like to read?
... I'm only just getting into reading again, but typically I have enjoyed historical novels, murder mysteries and Gothic fiction.
49. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
51. How many online journals do you read regularly?
The ones on my friends list - which is over 200 now. Ye gads.
52. What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
A sore loser? Not many, anymore. I'm used to failure.
53. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I'm very cold towards them. I tend to get a bit snappy. I'm actually more likely to talk to someone if I don't like them because I don't give a toss if they don't like me. I've had a few University discussions along that vein.
54. Do you cry in front of your friends?
Every time I get the chance. It's very cathartic.
55. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Scary intimidating with the not speaking! Unless I'm not being that way, and then, probably slightly ditzy but sweet.
56. What's one thing you like to do alone?
57. Are you a giver or a taker?
Both. I prefer giving than taking.
58. When's the last time you cried?
Last week, I think. We established in another questionnaire that I cry a lot.
59. Favorite communication method?
Email! No, actually, a lot of the time, if it's someone I know well, I like talking to them in person.
60. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
2, I think. I don't drink often enough to make a more accurate assessment.
61. Do you think you're cute?
People often remark that I am cute, so I suppose I must be.
62. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
If you just mean an overshirt, then no - anything else - yes.
63. First Name:
64. Were you named after anyone?
Apparently not, though someone tried to convice me I was named after one of the characters in Little House on the Prairie the other week. I was quite confused how she thought she knew my parents' intentions better than I.
65. Do you wish on stars?
I do indeed.
66. Which finger is your favorite?
I don't play favourites.
67. Who are you more like - your mother or your father?
Both of my parents equally. I have my father's ego. I have my mother's nagging persistence. I have their humour and good will and some of their intelligence.
68. Do you like your handwriting?
Only when it's legible - which isn't often.
69. What is your favorite lunch meat?
How does lunch meat differ from dinner meat? What about breakfast meat?
70. Any bad habits?
I bite my nails.
71. What's in your CD player right now?
72. Do you believe in soul mates?
I'd like to.
73. Are you a daredevil?
... not so much.
74. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to?
75. Do looks matter?
I'd say so. They're not the be-all and end-all, though.
76. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid?
Yes. It's fun when that happens.
77. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
I wish there was.
78. Are you trendy?
Oh, yes. Very. I'm a trendsetter.
79. How do you release anger?
Ranting. Screaming. Singing loudly.
80. Where are your second homes?
81. Do you trust others easily?
82. What was your favorite toy as a child?
93. What is your least favorite food?
Anything really spicy or tasting of musk.
94. How many wisdom teeth do you have?
All of them.
96. How many people have a crush on you right now?
If this counts actors, the answer would be a lot. If it doesn't - no-one. Hang on - it appears I misread the question. Now the answer is definitely no-one.
97. Who do you miss most right now?
Right now? Also no-one.
98. What are you wearing?
A towel. I just had a shower and it's warm today.
99. What are you listening to right now?
100. What was the last thing you ate?
A sausage roll.