Some of these should be easy, and some of them I imagine won't be. And I may have doubled up on a couple of occasions.
1. Hugh Grant killing us, not so softly, with his song.
2. A totally original movement that makes the girl look like a Great Big Geek, but hey, it's better than the helmet.
3. That heartshaped locket looks familiar, and that playing is awfully good. I wish I had all of those extra appendages.
4. Going through that hole in the wall means you end up in another's mind. It's a bit like puppetry.
5. Dancing like a block of wood - singing like a bird.
6. Okay, so there's this guy in a chair who gets turned into a robot - in a chair.
7. “E,.. I dunno”
“Now was that the letter e and I don’t know, or was that EEEEEE, I dunno?”
8. Nick Cave appears to be turning into a literary figure. No, sorry, that was Tom Waits. Nick Cave. Tom Waits. Nick Cave. Both.
9. Touch my stump.
10. Wondering where he could be, who he is with, what is he thinking, is he thinking of me, and whether he'll ever return someday.
11. Violence makes you wince. Until you're punching out that other guy in your profession because he's a twit.
12. Alfred Molina is very sorry, he couldn't help himself, yes he knows he's ruined the display.
13. Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time - demolishing this zombie.
14. He may have deliberately disabled the only way you could get out of there, and there's every chance you're going to drown - but at least you'll be drowning with him.
15. Lara Flynn Boyle knows that nothing says "I love you" like your crazy stalker falling through a glass ceiling.