Take a look at your LJ friends list, then list things you want to say to ten different LJ friends.
DO NOT state who these people are.
DO NOT confirm or deny any "comment speculation".
I'm not overly fond of it - mostly because I'm paranoid and denote most negative comments towards myself. As it is, I'm going to fulfill this meme a different way. Here are the ten comments I wish people would write to me whilst doing this thing.
1. You always seem so enthusiastic. This is a good thing.
2. There are times when you're obnoxious, but you appear to be aware of your own faults, so it's not as bad as it could be.
3. Lately you've been abusing the Caps Lock - please stop. You're usually a good writer.
4. I have one word for the only thing which appears to be a problem in your life; masturbation.
5. You're such a fandom whore and I want you to be my whorecrux.
6. The emotional insecurities you possess are understandable, and even though I've never been in your situation, I get why they make you the way you are.
7. I don't know much about you really, but you seem like a friendly, warm person.
8. Most of the time I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's amusing.
9. We're really similiar in a lot of ways but completely different in others.
10. Your ego is ridiculously huge and most of the time I think you should stfu, but I love you anyway.