This one involves posting icons... and was stolen from doomcrayon
zomgjess made this for me. I think, out of all of the custom ones she made, mine was the best. Bwahahaha.
I'm pretty sure this is the oldest icon I have up at the moment.
Sexy Bruce! I don't think it's evident how much I love Bruce. His quirky comedy is often the one I find hardest to get into, but when I do... yay! Brucio!
I have a lot of happy icons, but I think this one takes the cake.
Haha. I wasn't expecting Zoidberg to get it, but he's the one who looks the most annoyed.
Most of my icons are cute, so this was hard to decide.
That's so subjective. It depends upon my mood. I've always found this one hilarious.
Favorite ship/slash icon:
*snerk* To make this fair, I'll say that Gene is actually bashing Sam up there. But it's still my favourite, hahaha.
Favorite quote icon:
From episode 2.06 of Kids in the Hall. One of my very favourite sketches, because it's so true. It's so damn true.
Favorite textless icon:
I have more textless icons than I once did. This one, stolen from unikki_icons is amazingly gorgeous, however. I could stare at it forever.
Favorite overall icon:
Making me choose is just too cruel. I love them all, otherwise why would I have them? I'll state my favourite 'Loz' icon instead. Made for me by grrliz.
How many icons do you have total? 107.
If you could buy space for more, would you? Yes! Hahaha. Oh, the horror.
Do your icons make a statement about you? Yes, I think they do. They highlight some of what I like in entertainment and that says a lot about me.
What fandom do you have the most icons out of? Kids in the Hall, I think.
The second most? due South.
What ship/slash do you have the most icons out of? Apparently, Benton Fraser/Ray Vecchio – but I don’t consider them really shiptastic. It’s more that they’re both in the icon. It’s more difficult for me to get decent Benton/Ray K shots. I like Fraser/Vecchio, but I'm really more of a Fraser/Kowalski girl.
Are your icons mostly made by other users? Nope, I’m pretty sure I’ve made the majority.
Do you make icons? Yes I do.
Are they any good? Some are. At the moment, all of the icons I have that I made I like. Other people might not like them, but I think ‘good’ is highly subjective. I have quite a few failed icons which I’ve made on my harddrive, though.
Animated icons are: Difficult to do well. I have a couple which even I think are obnoxious, but I’m not getting rid of them.
This one involves posting an icon breakdown... and was stolen from leenielou.
Top 5 Fandoms
Kids in the Hall 20/107
Due South 17/107
Battlestar Galactica 7/107
Life on Mars 5/107
Breakdown within the top fandom;
14/20 made by me.
5/20 made by unikki_icons
4/20 are Dave-centric.
4/20 are Mark-centric.
3/20 ensemble pictures.
3/20 direct sketch representations.
2/20 KitH WTF
2/20 Dave & Kevin OTPP
1/20 made by nerdork_icons
This one involves 100 questions... and was stolen from vovat.
1. How many keys are on your keychain?
I don’t have a keychain. I have one key.
2. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
No, can’t say that I do.
3. Is your AIM away message on?
I’m rarely, if ever, on AIM.
4. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One involving edible food.
5. What curse word do you use the most?
6. Do you own an iPod?
No, I do not.
7. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
I don’t have a myspace. I have a livejournal. And it varies who I speak to the most, though off LJ, the answer would probably be foolieonthehill.
8. What time is your alarm clock set for?
9. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
No, I never have.
10. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
I don’t wear flip-flops. Ever.
11. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Usually Foodland. It’s a real supermarket, I’m not being facetious about this.
12. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I’d rather take the picture.
13. What was the last movie you watched?
Mrs. Henderson Presents. Before that it was a rewatch of Batman Begins, I believe? And before that I’m pretty sure it was Falling Angels with Callum Keith Rennie and Mark McKinney. (It was sadly not the fangirl crack one would have expected with two of my favourite actors.)
14. Do any of your friends have children?
15. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
16. Anyone ever call you lazy?
17. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. Sometimes I think I probably should, but I don’t like taking medication much at all.
18. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don’t use CDs.
19. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
20. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No. If they had, I’d hardly be telling you anyway.
21. When was the last time someone hit on you?
22. What did you have for dinner?
It was so thrilling. Um, sausage rolls.
23. Do you wear hoodies often?
Not to the best of my knowledge, no.
24. What color is your car?
I don’t have a car. The family car is blue.
25. Can you whistle?
Yes. I can whistle by inhaling and exhaling.
26. What is your favorite Christmas/winter movie?
Jingle All the Way! It’s so bad, it’s good. And Phil Hartman owns a piece of my soul.
27. Do you make your own jewellery?
28. Have you ever participated in a protest?
Yes, but it turned out it was against Satanism and I was disappointed.
29. Who was the last person to call you?
Nana. She didn’t actually want me. People never call me.
30. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
I haven’t been to one for years and years. I always liked rollercoasters.
31. Where's your favorite place to vacation?
I don’t vacation.
32. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
33. What area code are you in right now?
(08) - make of that what you will.
34. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes. I also watch them now. I intend to watch them in the future.
35. How big is your local mall?
There are several local malls near me. I’d be tempted to say they’re all quite diminutive.
36. What is your job title?
37. How many siblings do you have?
38. Would you ever sky dive?
I’m thinking not.
39. What are you allergic to?
I don’t think I’m allergic to anything. Work?
40. What is your biggest regret?
I regret that I never had Kim Mitchell on the show and had him teach senior citizens to tune the electric guitar.
41. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
That reminds me of Lilo and Stitch and something highly inappropriate. I’m going to go with the safe answer of ‘nuh-uh’.
42. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
The other day.
43. What movies do you know every line to?
I know almost all of the lines to Wayne’s World courtesy of my younger brother, who used to watch it up to five times every weekend for about three years. I can’t snap in and out of it as quickly anymore, I generally need context.
44. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I have a Michael Bublé shirt, does that count?
45. What is your favorite candle scent?
46. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
4 Uncles, and I would have 4 Aunts but one of my aunts passed away.
47. When was your last plane ride?
48. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, and I think it pisses off everyone who comes into contact with me when I’m doing it.
49. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
I don’t have a dining room table. I don’t have a dining room.
50. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Oooh, there’s this really lovely one which comes with a pre-packaged garden salad I get. I don’t really know what it’s made of.
51. Do you read for fun?
52. Can you speak any languages other than English?
I should be able to, but I actually understand my French and German much, much better than I speak them.
53. Where is your cell phone?
I don’t have one.
54. Do you do your own dishes?
Yes. Sometimes no.
55. What color is your bedroom painted?
A biscuitlike off-white.
56. Are your parents divorced?
57. Have you ever cried in public?
Yes. Just recently, in fact. Score one for embarrassingly open displays of emotion.
58. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
59. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
60. Are you always trying to learn new things?
Yes, I’d say so. They could be entirely trivial things, mind.
61. What messenger programs do you have?
Yahoo Messenger, MSN and AIM, but I’m hardly ever on them.
62. Do you shower on a daily basis?
63. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
64. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Only if he wants to.
65. Can you skip rocks?
I have absolutely no idea what this question is asking me.
66. Are you tired of surveys with questions missing?
Not really. I rarely notice.
67. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
Can’t say I have.
68. What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres?
Skittles, maltesers, fantales. Anything sugary and bad for me.
69. Who was your favorite teacher?
70. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
Which race, the 400 metres or the 100 metres?
71. What is the weather like?
Warm, fine and annoying.
72. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
73. Do you have an online journal?
I’m going to go with the obvious answer here. Look! Turtles!
74. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?
No, but I play it a lot in Unreal Tournament. And I played it once when I went paintballing.
75. What was your favorite class in high school?
76. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
77. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
Kindness. They don’t have to be kind all the time, but the capacity for kindness would be desirable. Barring kindness, wit would be appreciated.
78. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Er. Well, I found them physically attractive, so…? I guess, yes, I’ve been attracted to people who I know would usually not be considered attractive by conventional standards.
79. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
A month or so ago?
80. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
If anything, Midori Illusion. Girl drink drunk!
81. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
82. Do you like your living arrangement?
Eh. It’s okay.
83. Has anyone ever called you spoiled?
84. What is your mothers and fathers hometowns?
London, England (Dad) and Adelaide, Australia (Mum).
85. Did you go to the same school as your parents?
No, that would be an impossibility.
86. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
87. How much is gas where you live right now?
I’m not sure of the exact price, but I am positive it is too much.
88. What was the last thing to scare you?
The fear of failure, the other day, as I checked I had to attend every tutorial for Prep for Teaching.
89. Do you own a Playstation?
Yes. Also a PS2.
90. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
Once. It’s early in the morning.
91. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
92. How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
93. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Around 5. Only 2 of which I actually wear regularly.
94. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Yes. This is why I am taking this survey.
95. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
When I was very young, yes. I wasn’t actually talking, though. I think it put me off talking for life.
96. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're currently in?
Truly awful brown carpet.
97. Were you a "planned" child?
No. I was a complete surprise. Boo! Bwaahahahaha.
98. What is you mum's name?
99. What is your dad's name?
100. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
23, but it’s months away.