1. Go to your playlist.
2. Hit shuffle.
3. Choose the first twenty songs - YOU CANNOT SKIP ONE. If it's embarrassing you just have to live with it.
4. With those twenty songs you must post a lyric from each of the songs.
5. See if anybody can guess what songs they are from. If they are guessed you can cross them out. Try to get rid of all of them.
2. Out of order or sort of unaligned/Powered down for redesign
4. It seems like only yesterday, the small cafe, a crowded floor/ And as we danced the night away, I hear you say forever more
5. Traffic jam but I'm on the shoulder/Took ten cops to pull me over
6. Faster we'll divide all the sense/into tiny parcels are you hoping it's tense, girl?
7. You operate and motivate on synthetic fuel/You're mother nature riding at a bomb
12. giddy as a gangbanger with a set of sutres where his magic johnson ought to be
14. And I know that you're busy too/I know that you care/You got your finger on the pulse/You got your eyes everywhere
18. Motion in the ocean/His air hose broke/Lots of trouble/Lots of bubble/He was in a jam/He's in a giant clam
20. No commotion, no screaming brakes/Most of it's over before I awake