1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
I would speak in the affirmative. In many ways it was good.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
My last teaching practicum as a whole (but specifically discovering I was attaining a good mark).
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
A moment of incredible stupidity I care not to repeat.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
5) Who were you with?
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
My family. Or possibly I shall be alone, as I was when 2004 turned into 2005 and I watched Angel in a dark room, furnished with a little alcohol and a lot of pillows.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I kept several of them. Not all of them.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Yes, yes I do.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
The fangirl in me fell in love all over again with Paul Gross and Callum Keith Rennie - does that count?
11) If so who?
I just explicated this.
12) If yes, do they know?
I am not some crazy stalker person!
13) Did you have a relationship with this person?
No, and I am getting frustrated by your prying eyes.
14) You regret it?
I could not care less.
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
I yawn, for you are like some cracked record I cast away with the revolution of the CD.
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Yes, I like to think so.
17) Who are your favourite new friends?
I do not play favourites, unless you are talking about fiction.
18) What was your favourite month of 2005?
I can only say November as this was the month in which I performed the bulk of my practicum.
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
I did not even travel inside the US.
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
I did not travel to any state other than my own but mentally I was traversing great Canadian provinces.
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I missed several people for various different reasons, all too complex to write out here.
23) What was your favourite movie that you saw in 2005?
Most probably Wilby Wonderful. I was quite taken with it and plan a rewatch soon. Batman Begins also owns a piece of my heart.
24) What was your favourite song from 2005?
I do not think I can describe one which came from 2005. Most of the songs I listened to this year were older.
25) What was your favourite record from 2005?
Record? What an antique proposition.
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
To the best of my knowledge, only one, but it was highly enjoyable. I plan to make up for it next year where I will save up all of my money to fritter on one night of glory with musicians I admire.
27) Did you have a favourite concert in 2005?
It can only be the same one I have already spoken of.
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
No, I cannot say I did.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
I only take drugs in the form of medication, and even then only occasionally. I may have had to dose myself up during my werewolf stages quite strongly, however.
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
I slept alone.
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Ashamed? I imagine I did a myriad of shameful acts, but whether or not I feel ashamed is another matter.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
If it was a lie, how am I to know?
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
Not as badly as I have in previous years. My selfish temperament may have lessened slightly.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
I would like to state emphatically that they did, but I do not believe they saw it that way.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
I did not spend any more money than I had. I was particularly more frugal than previous years where I have bought set upon set of television DVDs. This is, of course, because I already had the DVDs to watch.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
I shall leave this blank as I do not want it to appear as if I am repeating my habit of singing that I am the Greatest.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
It was bad enough at the time to warrant me not wanting to discuss it any further.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
I choose not to divulge this either.
40) What are your plans for 2006?
To live as HedonismBot, who is not just hedonistic but embodies hedonism. And, perhaps, to do good for others.