1. How old are you?: 21
2. Are you satisfied with that age?: Not entirely. I think I'm the type of person who wouldn't be satisfied with any age, though.
3. What's the last book you read, and what did you think of it?: Ramon Lewis - The Discipline Dilemma. It was informative, but the story didn't grab me (It's a text book).
4. What's the last movie you saw, and what did you think of it?: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I liked it, it was well worth the wait.
5. Do you usually get enough sleep?: I misread that as sheep then because I only had 4 hours of sleep last night.
6. What's your opinion on peaches?: I love the song, I actually hate peaches.
7. If you had to be stranded on a desert island with some kind of undead, what kind would it be?: HAH! I love this question. It would be a zombie, because you can control zombies - and I want one just like Ed from Shaun of the Dead. Awwwww.
8. If it were possible, would you want to go into space?: No, thank you. Knowing space exists is quite enough for me.
9. How about becoming immortal?: Also no. Who waaaaants to liiiiiiive foreveeeerrrrrr?
10. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?: The ability to hypnotise by singing before shrieking out a really loud note that can explode brains. Oh yes.
11. If you suddenly were to become filthy, stinking rich, would you still work?: I would, but for various charitable pursuits as opposed to 9-5 desk (or 8-4 school as is my actual chosen occupation).
12. What would be the ultimate mode of transportation?: Hover car!
13. How much money do you think you're worth?: More than I get. I don't tend to think of myself in terms of how much money I'm worth. Maybe how much respect, or how much love. Rarely how much money.
14. If you were the patron deity (or saint, or fairy, or whatever) of something, what would it be?: Fangirling! (I guess fanboying too, but fanboys are so much less amusing than fangirls).
15. If you were to record an album, what would you call it? (If you already HAVE recorded an album, and you named it yourself, what was it called?): It'd be self-titled. Loz. Then, a couple years later I'd release a second album with the exact same tracks and call it Greatest Hits.
16. If you had your own country, what would you call it?: Lozaria.
17. What form of government would it have?: Democratic. But actual democratic, where all voices are heard.
18. And what would be the national anthem?: Hail, hail Lozaria, the land I didn't make up!
19. And what would be on the flag?: Cheese.
20. How much longer do you think the United States will last?: A fair while. The fall of the Roman Empire occurred over centuries.
21. How about the world?: Let me consult my inner eye. Uhmmm... the end is nigh? I don't know and I don't care to think about such mopery.
22. Do you think robots will ever take over the planet?: No. But if they do, I hope they actually look human. And I hope a whole bunch of them look like Callum Keith Rennie. Oh yes.
23. Do you think there's life on other planets?: Yes I do. It may not be sentient, but I think it exists.
24. A train leaves Chicago bound for San Francisco at 2 PM, carrying 105 passengers. The train is travelling at 75 miles per hour, and it costs $3.50 to buy a sandwich in the dining car. Suddenly, three miles from the station in Miami, a cow is seen on the tracks. The engineer notices the animal in time, and brings the train to an abrupt stop. It takes thirty minutes to remove the cow from the tracks. Once it's left the tracks, though, it reveals to you that it's actually a long-lost prince, turned into a cow by an evil wizard. The only way to break the spell is to hold the cow's tail while standing in a cornfield at midnight and reciting the Aramaic alphabet backwards. You go ahead and do this, and the disenchanted prince decides to thank you by giving you some kind of magical talisman. It turns out that the only kind of magical talisman available in his country is a whistle that summons a forest nymph, who will grant one request. What would you request of the nymph?: LMAO. Er... d'you mind getting me another sandwich? It's been a while since I ate.
25. Why would a train going from Chicago to San Francisco be making a station stop in Miami, anyway?: They moved Miami once they realised the weather wasn't very nice round about that area.
26. What's your favorite kind of cheese?: Cheddar! No, cream cheese! Cheesecake!
27. What's one program that you think should receive more government funding?: Only one? That's... bleugh! Anything to do with education.
28. What program do you think should receive LESS government funding?: Anything to do with the military.
29. If you could have a mythological being as a pet, what kind would you choose?: Hippogryff. Awwww.
30. What do you think of this survey so far?: It is bossome.
And now for some of those "Which one do you prefer?" questions:
1. Vanilla or black raspberry?: Vanilla.
2. Chocolate or the Complete Works of William Shakespeare?: !!!!! Oh come on... erm, erm... Shakespeare!
3. Pepsi or the floating disembodied head of Colonel Sanders?: Pepsi.
4. Walt Disney World or the Black Hole of Calcutta?: Disney
5. Pornography or oceanography?: Oceanography
6. Geopolitics or deer ticks?: ... GLOMP
7. Peach pie or the Taj Mahal?: Taj mahal. I don't like peaches, remember?
8. Blueberry muffins or fiscal policy?: Blueberry muffins!
9. Air conditioning or potato chips?: Air conditioning.
10. Chevrolet or candied yams?: Chevrolet.
11. The history of Egypt or fake noses?: History of egypt.
12. Slurpees or riding lawnmowers?: Riding lawnmowers!
13. Spider-Man or box kites?: Box kites! (Spider-man is Meli's)
14. New York or the Noble Truths of the Buddha?: Buddha.
15. This survey or a swift kick in the butt?: This survey and a swift kick in the butt :eyebrows:.
I haven't been this amused since I watched "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on TV" last night.