1. Use your current initials and create a new name for yourself.
Lilian Joye Buccard (sounds like a restoration romance novelist...)
2. If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born and why?
I think all eras have their good and their bad points, really, don't they? Uhmm... the 1930s. There's such a myth surrounding the 1950s, with the suburban aspect, and the skirts, the beginnings of rock n' roll, television...
3. If you ran a store, what would you sell/have?
Cult Books, DVDs and CDs.
4. What part in a movie would you love to play?
The lead role in a musical...
5. In your opinion, why do people suck?
They don't have any idea of respect, manners or politeness. Unless they do, and then they may just have terrible personality traits. Unless they don't, and then they don't suck.
6. If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter?
Quarter? As in money? Er... a phoenix?
7. What's the oldest article of clothing you own?
A woolen hat with a pom pom from when I was diddy.
8. What piece of furniture have you replaced the most?
Throughout my life, probably my bed. I used to sleep on a mattress on the floor... for about a year. I actually really liked that.
9. What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at?
Piano, probably. When I was younger I wanted to be just like Neil Sedaka... sing and play at the same time. Man I thought he was the coolest thing ever. I still do. So yes, piano.
10. Record, Tape or CD?
CDs are the way to go. The only bad thing is if you have a player that won't let you fast forward or rewind through a single track. Apart from that, they're the best medium out of those three. Really I'm more inclined to say mp3 file.
11. What do you think would be the best concert ever?
Michael Bublé and Robbie Williams together in concert. No joke.
12. What is the best part of your favorite movie(s)?
I have several. I really love the "Beyond the Sea" sequence in A Life Less Ordinary. The dance sequences in Plots with a View. The excruciating pain of Will singing and playing "Killing me Softly" in About a Boy. The conclusion of Big Fish. The bit where Mark Darcy stares wistfully towards Bridget on the boat in the lake in Bridget Jones' Diary. The sequence where Duck helps Emily in Wilby Wonderful. Any scene with chocolate in Chocolat. I could go on. I better not. :D
13. What do you think is the most overrated candy ever?
No candy is overrated! Though I don't like musk sweets.
14. If you were writing out your will, who would you give your music collection to?
Anyone who would appreciate it.
15. If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be?
Music and tv. Then again, I don't love debating.
16. Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically?
Way too many to mention. Also it might make me sound petty.
17. Most jealous of....intellectually?
Like vovat said, whilst I acknowledge there are many people more intellectual than myself, I don't tend to get jealous over that.
18. What do you collect?
Tv shows and films starring my favourite actors. Pictures. I used to collect bus tickets but then I stopped.
19. What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?
The bigger and better speakers for my computer.
20. What do you do when you're home sick?
Complain, watch bad midday television.
21. Story behind your username?
Loz is short for Laura. Lozenger was the extension of Loz for an email. Because Lozenger was taken as a yahoomail address when I went to sign up for one at the age of 16 I added my favourite number to the end.
23. Line from the last thing you wrote for someone?
Well, I didn't write it for anyone specific but I think that would have to be "White knuckles clench around a table top." from my 200 word vignette "Interrogation" (which, true to my form, is also the first line of said vignette).
24. A famous person you have met?
I haven't really met anyone famous. I mean, I've been to the odd autograph signing, but I wouldn't really consider that meeting. I'd probably count the many email conversations I've had with Jason Marsden over the years as a connection stronger than an autograph signing, but that's only online. So back to my initial comment - I haven't really met anyone famous.
25. Favourite way to waste time?
Watching Whose Line is it Anyway?. Watching things like Futurama, Angel and due South, I don't necessarily think of it as wasting time, because I am often analysing the characters, the plot, the structure, juxtaposition, nuances - but I just enjoy Whose Line. There's no reason to analyse it. It's just fun.
26. Last thing you bought yourself?