1. I'm good at remembering a lot of things, names and faces especially, but there's around a 2 month gap between leaving England and beginning life in Australia where I have virtually no idea of what happened. None at all. Considering I was turning 10, this worries me a little.
2. I used to love watching Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movies when I was a kid because I had a crush... on Jerry Lewis.
3. When I was 17 I was obsessed with being 18. I would talk about it at great length. Now I'm almost 22 I wish I was 17 again.
4. I lied when I was 17. So whenever that line "is it because I lied when I was 17?" in "Why does it Always Rain on Me?" by Travis comes on, I always think about it. I feel guilty to this day about my lie.
5. I'm relatively good at figuring out things of difficulty, like port forwarding and navigating through mazes but I still can't tie my shoe laces the proper way. I have to make two loops and tie them in a knot.
6. I'm obsessed with Canada and have been since I was diddy for some reason unbeknownst to me (no one said these had to be new facts).
7. I can't purr, raise only one eyebrow or wink - even though I really, really want to.
8. Occasionally, and only occasionally, I pretend to like some things more than I really do to fit in with the crowd.
9. I always say my favourite book is George Orwell's 1984, or Charles Dickens' David Copperfield but really I have a soft spot in my heart for Maurice Sendak's Where The Wild Things Are (... a picture book).
10. I often find myself reciting lines from Thomas Hardy's "The Voice" late at night. These lines are usually "Woman much missed, how you call to me, call to me/Saying that now you are not as you were".
11. I have difficulty reading a proper clock or watch, so I much prefer digital.
12. Despite loving computers, often using them, and being quite good with them too, I worry about societies' reliance on these technologies.
13. I typically type with only two fingers, my index fingers, and my right thumb. Most of the time, this is touch typing. I can type around 65 words per minute.
14. I have three digital artwork programs on my computer - ULead Photo Express, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8. I have been known to use all three for one item (even one Icon).
15. One of the first things I do in the morning is sing. I get up, go to the bathroom and sing.
16. My favourite memory of High School is the time we had to practice public speaking to our english class in Year 11. We each had to bring an object from our childhood. I got up with my beloved cuddle toy Larry the Lamb who has a bell in his ear and proceeded to talk about the time he took a flying leap out my bedroom window and landed in mud. I was severely unpopular in high school, but people responded quite well to my speech making. I think people were surprised I could speak.
17. I like going to see movies alone, but I love discussing them with other people. There have been many times when I have left film theatres feeling overwhelmed by emotion.
18. I'm very flexible. I can touch my toes, for instance. Considering I'm also quite a big girl, this is a little odd.
19. My wall calendar currently has a picture of the Sirius Black "Have You Seen This Wizard?" poster. I like looking up at it, but I promise I don't drool... much.
20. People always think my being egomaniacal is me joking around, and that really I'm fragile and have low self esteem. I think it would be more accurate to say I really am egomaniacal but don't trust in anyone else holding the same esteem I hold of myself.