Stolen content of this entry brought to you by grrliz
For you: Look at my userpics
. Based on those icons, answer the following questions:
1. Which icon do you associate with me?
2. Which icon is your favorite?
3. Which icon is your least favorite?
4. Which icon would you like to see me use more often?
5. One that you don't understand?
6. Can you make 2 of my icons converse?
7. When you comment, use your favorite icon and tell me why you love it.
For me: Look at your LJ userpics list. If you have fewer than 50 icons, pick every fifth one. If you have between fifty and seventy-five icons, pick every seventh one. If you have over seventy-five icons, pick every tenth one. If you have fewer than ten, pick all of 'em. List them on your LJ, and tell everyone exactly why you have it, why it's interesting to you, what significance does it have.( Collapse )
I was tagged to do this, twice! I find it very difficult doing "guilt" memes, because I just don't feel guilt. I don't. So I shall answer this as "if I were to feel guilt, I guess I might about these..."( Collapse )