Uhmm, I seriously worried for the continuation of someone's life?!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions?
Yes. One of my New Years resolutions was "get some more obsessions". I did that with bells on.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
And man was it disgusting... all the fluids and gooey stuff.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully - No. My Grandmother died I think... or was that last year? I wasn't close with her.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
My man, who will hold and love me, kiss and hug.
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Second Class Honours Division A
9. What was your biggest failure?
Turning into a sack of wobbling jelly when things went awry. Not telling the people I love them that I love them enough. And no Kissage. I made it to 21 without snogging. I think this is a failure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Futurama DVDs, and presents for some of my loved ones.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Elyse, Madeline, Miri, Sheena, sansenmage, mzcalypso, and the many, many others.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Unmentionables. And John Howard.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Books, fees, rent.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My grades. Apart from that - there were probably times, but I forget them.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
God Only Knows
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? Sadder, I think.
b) Fatter or thinner? Sadly, the same.
c) Richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Be with friends. And kissed. I didn't kiss.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stress and worry, and freak out.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Next Christmas? I don't know! I spent 2004's christmas with my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
No... I may have realised I felt more strongly than I thought I did for someone, but I didn't actually fall in love.
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favourite TV programme?
Futurama, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Angel, and Buffy.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No... I dislike someone I didn't dislike before though.
25. What was the best book you read?
Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, Five Iron Frenzy, Da Vinci's Notebook (though these latter two weren't discoveries - they were gifts).
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
Begins with K ends with iss.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I ate food and watch tv, and was 21. I really loved doing these things.
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Oooh, the big one. Okay - how's this? Two things. One - no hurt Daddy. Two - tall, dark, personable sweetheart boy whom I currently can't stop thinking about (obviously - and it's killing me) telling me he really likes me, followed by dates, kisses, hugs and you know the rest. That would have made the year more satisfying. Ahuh.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Comfort before Beauty
33. What kept you sane?
Caring friends, Whose Line and Futurama
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I think that title goes to Jamie Bambini - but it was more appreciation than wanton lust. Honest.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Every single effing one :D.
36. Who did you miss?
Everyone, at different points.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
There are so many!!! sansenmage
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
There are actually quite a few. Uhmm, one important one I guess is - don't underestimate yourself. This one's very specific to me, I think... because I think I do a pretty good job of seeming like an obnoxious self-confident know-it-all - and you know, I am. But I also don't believe I am as good as I could be, as I latently am - I don't really think I am as great as I pretend to think. It's pretty much all a thing I do because I can. Don't get me wrong - I am an obnoxious egomaniac - I'm just also really fragile.
I don't need to be as fragile as I am. I'm flexible too.
Yeah that's it... ramble ramble.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I may not always love you, but long as there are stars above you, you never need to doubt it, I'll make you so sure about it - God Only Knows what I'd be without you. Only apt, yeah?