1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?
Yes, if she was left-wing :p
3. Would you marry for money?
... I doubt it.
4. Have you had braces?
No. I should have, but I didn't.
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows?
Yes. Not as regularly as I should.
6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself?
Being the clumsy git I am, constantly.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey?
Hickey? No thanks.
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc..?
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)?
Around 23, all of 4 I ever see.
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be?
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?
14. What is your favorite fruit?
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white?
White or wholemeal.
16. What is your favorite place to visit?
Rundle Mall. Not for shopping, just for the experience. Adelaide City.
17. What is the last movie you saw?
Is Jonathan Creek considered a movie? A series of movies? Uhmm... I can't remember before then.
18. Do you kiss on the first date?
19. Are you photogenic?
I used to be. Sometimes I am.
20. Do you dream in color or black and white?
If there are visual images they're in colour usually.
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish?
Yes, actually! Silver. I'm trying to grow my nails, and so they need protecting.
22. Do you have any dimples?
23. Do you remember being born?
Yes. Yes I do. :p
24. Why do you take surveys?
25. Do you drink alcohol?
26. Did you like or do you like high school?
Hated it with a passion.
27. What is the most beautiful language?
The language of lurrrrve.
28. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?
I doubt I would. I hate being woken up.
29. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?
30. Do you want to live to be 100?
31. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair?
No, they shouldn't be expected to do anything.
32. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most?
33. Is a flat stomach important to you?
On someone else? Yes. On me? No. MWAAHHAHAA. Seriously? No.
34. Do you or have you played with a ouija board?
35. Are you loyal?
As loyal as humanly possible.
36. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
Yes, as long as they are tolerant of mine. It depends upon the belief. If someone believes killing others is great fun, I'm not very tolerant of them, but then, they'd probably not be very tolerant of me.
37. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Definitely Off. I generally watch movies on my computer. DVD player baby.
38. Do you believe in magic?
39. Do you have nightmares frequently?
Have been, increasingly.
40. Do you like your nose?
It's perfect. I love it.
41. Do you like abstract art?
42. Do you think you can draw well?
I know I can't.
43. Do you listen to music daily?
Yes. Yes. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.
44. Do you like to watch cartoons?
45. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
I pretty much always knew. For argument's sake - 5.
46. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?
None. They're under my bed.
47. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?
Generally the same pair. I have red sneakers that I love, but need to be replaced.
48. Do you write poetry?
Yes. Usually in rhyming couplets with iambic pentameter. That simply comes most naturally to me.
49. Do you snore?
50. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
Side, but I move about a lot.
51. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
A big poodle. They're intelligent, beautiful, and very different from those yapping mini-poodles.
52. Do you lick stamps?
Only when the occasion calls for it.
53. Do you use an electric can opener?
No. I use my teeth.
54. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?
55. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional pain lasts the longest.
56. Do you think balding men should shave their heads?
Only if they want to...
57. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?
Yes I do.
58. Do you prefer a piano or a violin?
Piano. I can't play either.
59. Are you a sex addict?
I'd say no.
60. Do you know someone who has cancer?
I did, until she died. Cancer is horrible, it needs to be eradicated.
61. Do you hunt?
For lost socks and missing objects, but I object to animal hunting.
62. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?
Subway, sorry to say :D.
64. Do you have a middle name?
I do. It is "Jane". My parents were an uninspired couple, sad to say.
65. Are you basically a happy person?
I make myself happy. Yeah.
66. Are you tired?
67. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?
Yes. Not enough, though... and now we have none left.
68. Have you ever met anyone off the internet?
In person? No. I shall, however.
69. How many phones do you have in your house?
70. How long is your hair?
Medium length. It's been longer.
71. Do you get along with your parents?
72. What color of eyes do you prefer?
Anything striking, doesn't really matter what colour.
73. Are you an active person?
74. What medications do you take?
Paracetamol when I have a headache. Apart from that, nothing much.
75. What does your bedroom look like?
Cluttered, and this is it tidy.