1. Most of the time I have followed my self-prescribed routine, although lately sleep has been difficult again. I'm back at school after a leisurely 2 week break, so it's probably stress keeping me awake. As soon as I settle back into school and work on some behaviour management stuff with my students, exhaustion will take over.
2. I've been trying for a year and a half to kick my coke zero habit, so, I may only have one can a day. This works until the weekend, at which point I'm a flake.
3. In attempting to stop drinking soft drink, I have bought a metric butt-tonne of tea! A specialist order came today with such tea titles as: terrific toffee (which I just had a cup of, and which was delicious), Adelaide breakfast, orange zing and morning red. I already have my favourite english breakfast and a few fruit tisanes.
4. Cauliflower crust pizza. That's the entire dotpoint. Cauliflower crust pizza. Pizza on a crust of cauliflower! When I finally discover how to stop it sticking at all as opposed to half the time, I'll be ecstatic.
5. I wrote a fic and completely changed the ending from that which I had originally intended, because I couldn't do it to the characters or the readers. I couldn't do it at all. I felt physically ill and headachey at the idea of ending it the way I thought I would. I think I've become a soft touch. I almost can't believe I ever wrote Palimpsest, Keep Me Hanging On or Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes. I can't end on tragedy, ambiguity or bittersweetness anymore, it seems. I'm trying to decide if this is a good or bad thing.